Having properly installed and maintained gutters is extremely important.
Check out why rain gutters are so important:
- Soil around the house is stabilized
- Foundation problems can be avoided
- Flooding under houses and in basements can be prevented
- Erosion can be prevented, which preserves landscaping and turf
- Water damage to siding can be prevented
- Water staining of brick and stone masonry can be prevented
- Settling and cracking of sidewalks, patios, and driveways can be lessened
- Exterior doors and garage overhead doors can be preserved
Catoctin Valley Roofing offers a half round gutter system that completing eliminates the use of calking and sealants. This gutter system is available in 24 gauge painted steel, copper, and zinc.